Connect with us
Memberships & Certifications
Green Fox are amazing, I could never have planned my destination wedding remotely without them. Their amazing attention to detail and professionalism is outstanding...love these guys!
Sarah B. Newport Beach, CA – Yelp.com
Kristy and Sandra did such a great job! They were so helpful and informative. I'm so happy that we used them for our company retreat this year in Mammoth.
Holly R. – Yelp.com
Fantastic experience with Sandra and Green Fox Events! I couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend them and definitely try them again when I'm in the area next!
Anirban D. – Yelp.com
The Green Fox Events crew is fantastic! Professional, prompt, creative, caring and filled with boundless energy.
Camille Miller – Facebook.com
Working with Green Fox has been an overwhelmingly positive experience! My husband and I are somewhat different from the typical wedding demographic. We are both avid climbers and outdoors people who wanted our wedding to reflect our values. Sandra very deftly accommodated our wishes to have a more laid back ceremony and reception. I feel like Sandra really listened to what we wanted and helped us execute!
Caitlin Roake – Facebook.com
Who is Green Fox? Well, let me tell you: the best thing that could ever happen to your wedding. Sandra and her team (special shout out to Cara and Kristy) are top-notch. They are experienced, professional and amazing people to work with.
Brian C., Los Angeles, CA – Yelp.com
I cannot say enough good things about Green Fox Events and the wedding guru Sandra. She helped me work through so many things, details, issues, concerns and ALWAYS put my mind at ease.
Monique B., Santa Monica, CA – Yelp.com
Visit our PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY to see more videos.
- Green Fox Events & Guest Services – About UsGreen Fox Events & Guest Services is a clever, resourceful, efficient and eco-conscious event production company in California's Eastern Sierra. Video by LightBox Filmworks.
- Amy + Gavin – Wedding Highlight VideoAmy and Gavin are two of the most genuine and kind people we have ever worked with. Their Mammoth Lakes wedding was absolutely beautiful! The ceremony took place in the quaint St. Joseph's Catholic Church. After the ceremony, guests made their way down the road to the historic Hayden Cabin for cocktails, delicious food, lawn games, music and one of the prettiest Eastern Sierra sunsets we have ever seen. Videography by Jason Chesebrough Films.
- Mammoth Lakes Corporate RetreatNo other group has packed so much into a 2-day Mammoth getaway! The daily “agenda” included skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snow tubing. In the evening Canyon Lodge was transformed for a dinner and dance party, complete with talent show. This group was hard working and fun loving – just our kind of folks. They also are perhaps the most photogenic group we have worked with… Videography by Lightbox Filmworks.
Recent Blog Posts
- We love working on events that allow us to showcase our design capabilities. However, implementing a grand design idea almost always comes at a cost. So when the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation hired us to do all the design and entertainment management for their annual weekend long fundraising event, we knew we were accepting a challenge of big-decor dreams with their non-profit... Read more
- The team at Green Fox Events is gearing up for this year’s wedding season, so we have been reminiscing about our fabulous weddings from last year. One that stands out is Sasha + Channa’s. This stylish, fun and unique celebration was also selected by Wedding Planner Magazine as a “Best Real Wedding of 2015.” This wedding was extra special for... Read more