This is how it works:
- To start your rental order, please reserve your date/location and pay delivery fees online.
- Shortly after, we will contact you to confirm those details.
- From there, we will work closely with you to finalize your order, then put it all in writing.
- Once your order has been finalized, we will process your credit card for 50% of estimated total to hold the inventory. The remaining balance is charged on the day of delivery.
- All items are priced per unit for rental for 24 hours.
- You may change items from your order up until 48 hours before your event with no penalty.
- Any damages or losses will be charged to the credit card on file at 4 times the rental rate if the cost of replacement exceeds the “Damage Allowance”.
- Any additional items may be ordered on special request.
- On the day of your event, we will deliver your order then remove it all after you are done. Easy!
CLICK THE CATEGORIES BELOW TO VIEW ITEMS:
If you do not see what you are looking for, please let us know. We may be interested in investing in it for you, or whipping it up.
Arbors & Bar
Baskets, Crates & Trays
Buckets, Tubs & Containers
Cake & Dessert Stands
Candles & Holders
Frames, Signs & Chalkboards
Lounge Furniture & Large Décor
Serving Trays & Dispensers
Table Numbers & Holders
Table Top Displays
Vases, Jars & Glassware
Terms and Conditions
- LOCATION OF PROPERTY: Renter warrants and agrees that it will keep said property in its possession at the address indicated and will not remove said personal property from said address without agreement in writing executed by Green Fox Events & Guest Services.
- DAMAGES: A 10% non-refundable Damage Allowance will be added automatically to each rental. Renter is fully responsible for the loss, theft or destruction of said property from all causes and agrees to pay the owner the fair market value of the property in such event. In the event of damage and/or partial destruction from any cause, renter agrees to pay to the owner a reasonable cost of repair to said property. Products must be returned with all accessories and parts intact and in proper working order. Any excess damage to rental equipment aside from normal wear will be repaired or replaced (depending on the condition) at the expense of the renter.
- RENTAL INSTALLATION AND RETURNS: The delivery and pick-up of all equipment will be done by Green Fox Events & Guest Services unless alternate arrangements are agreed upon.
- PAYMENT: You will be invoiced for the agreed-upon fee. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Renter will be required to sign a release of liability.